Generate Income from Land You Already Own
Wing and Buck Hunt Club is always adding land to our growing portfolio of properties we offer our club members. Currently we manage property in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New York, and West Virginia. Plans to extend into neighboring states are on the horizon.
There are several reasons why landowners choose to partner with Wing and Buck Hunt Club. Here are a few:
- Renewable Income
- We pay for the right to hunt your land each year, bringing constant cash flow to the table. You are making income from an asset you already own. We will give you a free no obligation quote and firm offer once we inspect your property or speak over the phone.
- Trespassing Concerns
- Wing and Buck Hunt Club posts all boundaries and works hard to keep only Hunt Club members on the property. Not only are trespassers normally disrespectful, but they pose a significant liability risk.
- Liability Insulation
- All hunt club members are properly insured (1M/2M). We simply will not book a property without documentation that liability and hold harmless information has been signed and recorded.
- Wing and Buck Hunt Club offers flexible time frames to hunt a property. An example would be if your family only hunts deer during the Fall, but does not hunt turkeys in the Spring. Wing and Buck Hunt Club has plenty of turkey hunters who would enjoy the opportunity to hunt your property in the Spring only to harvest a nice tom.
- Carrying Capacity Concerns
- Commonly a landowner will have severe crop damage or no tree regeneration. Hunters can help you fix those concerns to get the wildlife back to the correct carrying capacity that the habitat can withstand.
Wing and Buck Hunt Club is committed to treating every landowner with the respect and rapport they deserve. If you have interest in becoming a part of the Wing and Buck Hunt Club family of properties, please contact us anytime at our corporate office:
Wing and Buck Hunt Club
PO Box 411
Millersburg, PA 17061