IN106-1 Camp Kikthawenund
State: IN County: Madison City: Frankton
Acreage: 70.68 +/- Max Hunters: 2
CLUB MEMBER PRICING
October 5, 2020 – October 8, 2020: $400.00
October 19, 2020 – October 22, 2020: $400.00
October 26, 2020 – October 29, 2020: $400.00
November 2, 2020 – November 5, 2020: (BOOKED)
November 9, 2020 – November 12, 2020: $400.00
November 13, 2020 – November 22, 2020: $1,000.00
November 23, 2020 – November 29, 2020: $600.00
December 7, 2020 – December 10, 2020: $400.00
December 14, 2020 – December 17, 2020: $400.00
ALL SEASON PASS All Remaining Dates Listed Above: $1,800.00
Wooded: 67.40 Acres Tillable: 3.28 Acres
Management Unit: Madison County (member is responsible for confirming Management Unit)
Games Species Available: Deer, Turkey, Small Game, Predators
Game Species Allowed To Hunt: All Game Species
Firearms Restrictions: None
Tree Stands Allowed: Yes, no screws or damage to timber. Strap on stands and steps only.
ATV Access: Yes
ATV Access Restrictions: For hunting use only
Camping Access: Yes, camping with camper and condos available for specific dates, please contact Wing and Buck for more information and pricing
Food Plots Creation: No
Staged Parking Areas Created: No, but plenty of parking off main dirt roads, please do not block roads
Parking Passes Required: Yes
Posting Boundaries: Not yet completed, but hunters may post with Wing and Buck Hunt Club on signs and phone number 717-839-4030. Only staples, no nails or screws into the trees. If you book property and decide to post, please let us know so we can put you in touch with the corresponding property manager.
Special Notes: You must check in with the Camp Ranger upon arrival before accessing the property for any reason.
-1.00 hour from Indianapolis, IN
-1.50 hours from Fort Wayne, IN
-2.50 hours from Louisville, KY
-3.00 hours from Chicago, IL
-3.00 hours from Columbus, OH
-Very nice deer hunting property on a Boy Scouts of America Camp just North of Indianapolis, IN
-Trails throughout the property for easy access
-Property is made available for dates around Boy Scout functions and activities
-Timber was harvested a few years ago, so it promotes healthy deer populations
-Pipe Creek runs through the property
If you would like to inspect the property, just click on the orange button to the left that says “Request to View Property”. We will email you a parking pass and directions once we receive your information. If this is not the type of property you are looking for, we are always growing our inventory so please keep an eye on our website for new listings.
Wing and Buck Hunt Club works like a hunting lease you don’t need to work for.
- For a $200 permit, you can bring your self-contained camper to use while hunting the property. The permit must be paid in advance through Wing and Buck Hunt Club and is non-refundable. Camp has all-season showers and restrooms available for campers with permit only, but there are no hookups of any kind. No tents are allowed. Photo of camper lot is attached.
- Cabin rentals will be available directly through the Camp reservation contact. Please call 317-813-7125 and speak with Reem Okar or Stephanie Moran. Photos of all 3 available cabin units are attached. Two units have 10 bunk bed and one unit has 20 beds.
Camp does not offer WIFI internet access.
If you choose to bring a camper or reserve a cabin, you will be required to submit all necessary documentation prior to arrival as directed. No use of any camp facilities is allowed except with specific cabin rental or camper permit. Your camper permit will only be valid during the time you have licensed to hunt.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Reserving a Club Property – You must REGISTER as a Club Member or be a current Club Member, who has agreed to Club Bylaws, to license this property. By making the initial payment, you are reserving the property for your recreational hunting use and agree that this payment and all future payments are non-refundable. You further agree that the property has been made available for you to inspect and you take it “as is” with no expressed or implied warranty that would in any way render the property misrepresented by Wing and Buck Hunt Club now or at any time in the future, including the time frame you have agreed to license. You will receive our Hunting License Agreement that must be signed and returned before access to the property will be granted. The Hunting License Agreement is a standard agreement that includes a Release and Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless with Indemnification, and it also incorporates in the Club Bylaws and Property Listing as published on the website.
Payments – All payments are non-refundable. Unless noted differently, half down to reserve the property through the website and the balance will be invoiced and due approximately 30 days thereafter or the start date of your license, whichever is first. The final installment is billed directly from the Club to your email. By reserving this property, you agree to make the final installment as billed or forfeit your initial payment. Again, due to the unique nature of reserving property for future recreational hunting use, you agree that all payments made to the Club are non-refundable. Pricing is subject to availability.
Group contact – Be advised that whoever makes the initial payment and reserves this property is by default the Group Contact. The Group Contact is the only person who is granted the following duties/obligations by the Club:
- Adding hunters to your group – Group Contact is responsible to request to add additional hunters and to ensure each hunter in his group is a Club Member prior to accessing the property on or after the start date. Failure to do so is addressed in the Hunting License Agreement.
- Parking Passes/ID cards – The Group Contact receives all Parking Passes/ID cards via email for registered hunters in his group to be distributed once final payment is made and all required paperwork has been received.
- Offer to renew – The Club generally offers the Group Contact the option to renew the license on a property, if available, as long as the group remains in good-standing with the Club. This offer is not made to anyone else in the group except the Group Contact.