CLUB PARK – TROPHY
State: OK County: Le Flore City: Honobia
Acreage: 408.00 Max Hunters: 6 (see below)
CLUB MEMBER PRICING
No more than a total of 6 passes will be issued to Members
1 SOLD…..ONLY 5 LEFT
CLUB PARK PASS August 1, 2020 – July 31, 2021: $600.00
Wooded: 408.00 Acres Tillable: 0.00 Acres
Games Species Available: Deer, Turkey, Small Game, Predators, Hogs
Game Species Allowed To Hunt: All Game Species
Firearms Restrictions: None
Tree Stands Allowed: Yes, no screws or damage to timber. Strap on stands and steps only.
ATV Access: Yes
ATV Access Restrictions: For hunting use only on already established trails. Wet weather use, resulting in road damage prohibited.
Camping Access: No
Food Plots Creation: No
Staged Parking Areas Created: No
Parking Passes Required: Yes
- A photo of each harvested deer must be emailed to the Club within 10 days of harvest at email@example.com
- 10+ point bucks must be 5.5 years old, 8 or 9 point bucks must be 4.5 years old, and 7 point bucks or less must be 3.5 years old.
CLUB PARK RULES:
In addition to Club Bylaws and any agreed to rules with the landowner/property manager, this Club Park has the following PENALTIES that will be assessed if you are found to be in violation:
- Nubb buck – $250
- Property damage – $250
- Littering or dumping – $250
- Lock-out of owner or property manager – $250
- Interference with timber management – $250
- Unaccompanied minor – $250
- Guest – $250
- In addition to each financial penalty described above, violation of the rules and/or assessment of any penalty may result in immediate forfeiture of your ALL SEASON PASS, any monies paid, and Club Membership.
-Deer and turkey sign on the property
-Hogs are in the area and may be on property at any time
-Great road access
-Property is in the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains and just outside Ouachita National Forest
-3 hours from Oklahoma City
-3 hours from Dallas
-3 hours from Little Rock
If you would like to inspect the property, just click on the orange button to the left that says “Request to View Property”. We will email you a parking pass and directions once we receive your information. If this is not the type of property you are looking for, we are always growing our inventory so please keep an eye on our website for new listings.
Wing and Buck Hunt Club works like a hunting lease you don’t need to work for.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Reserving a Club Property – You must REGISTER as a Club Member or be a current Club Member, who has agreed to Club Bylaws, to license this property. By making the initial payment, you are reserving the property for your recreational hunting use and agree that this payment and all future payments are non-refundable. You further agree that the property has been made available for you to inspect and you take it “as is” with no expressed or implied warranty that would in any way render the property misrepresented by Wing and Buck Hunt Club now or at any time in the future, including the time frame you have agreed to license. You will receive our Hunting License Agreement that must be signed and returned before access to the property will be granted. The Hunting License Agreement is a standard agreement that includes a Release and Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless with Indemnification, and it also incorporates in the Club Bylaws and Property Listing as published on the website.
Payments – All payments are non-refundable. Unless noted differently, half down to reserve the property through the website and the balance will be invoiced and due approximately 30 days thereafter or the start date of your booking, whichever is first. The final installment is billed directly from the Club to your email. By reserving this property, you agree to make the final installment as billed or forfeit your initial payment. Again, due to the unique nature of reserving property for future recreational hunting use, you agree that all payments made to the Club are non-refundable. Pricing is subject to availability.
Group contact – Be advised that whoever makes the initial payment and reserves this property is by default the Group Contact. The Group Contact is the only person who is granted the following duties/obligations by the Club:
- Adding hunters to your group – Group Contact is responsible to request to add additional hunters and to ensure each hunter in his group is a Club Member prior to accessing the property on or after the start date. Failure to do so is addressed in the Hunting License Agreement.
- Parking Passes/ID cards – The Group Contact receives all Parking Passes/ID cards via email for registered hunters in his group to be distributed once final payment is made and all required paperwork has been received.
- Offer to renew – The Club generally offers the Group Contact the option to renew the license on a property, if available, as long as the group remains in good-standing with the Club. This offer is not made to anyone else in the group except the Group Contact.