State: TN County: Perry City: Linden
Acreage: 324.82 Max Hunters: 8
CLUB MEMBER PRICING
SPRING PASS NOW – May 31, 2021: $1,200.00
ALL SEASON PASS June 1, 2020 – May 31, 2021: $5,600.00
Wooded: 324.82 Acres Tillable: 0.00 Acres
Games Species Available: Deer, Turkey, Small Game, Predators
Game Species Allowed To Hunt: All Game Species
Firearms Restrictions: None
Tree Stands Allowed: Yes, no screws or damage to timber, constructed in hardwood trees only, no stands of any type will be permitted any closer than 100 feet of the perimeter of the boundary
ATV Access: Yes
ATV Access Restrictions: ATV in wet weather, resulting in excessive damage to roads is prohibited, use of ATV for sporting purposes “4-wheeling, trail biking, etc.” is prohibited
Camping Access: Yes, only for the enjoyment of hunting, no fires allowed. Camping permit is additional $100/year and campers/tents can only be set within 100’ of the main access noted on the map without obstructing use of the main access road. Bear in mind that these are logging roads, and pulling large 5th wheel campers may not be easy. Campers must be removed by February 1st of each year and may return for spring turkey season as applicable. You must request camping permit. Separate invoice will be emailed to you.
Food Plots Creation: No foot plots without landowner permission
Staged Parking Areas Created: No. Parking is allowed anywhere along the main access road but ONLY within the boundaries of this tract without obstructing the main access road.
Parking Passes Required: Yes
Posting Boundaries: Not yet completed. If you book property and decide to post, please let us know so we can put you in touch with the corresponding property manager on rules and requirements. Do not post without permission first.
- Do not injure or destroy any trees
- Use only of aluminum nails for signs
- Remove all trash, cans, bottles, garbage, etc. on an incidental basis
- Bury or remove animal remains
- No stocking is permitted – including hogs
- Construction of deer stands limited to hardwood trees
- Report any suspected marijuana or other drug operations
- No shooting range except to sight in firearms
- No digging for Indian artifacts
- No trapping
- Cannot run a commercial hunting preserve
- During firearms season, all hunters must wear at least 500 square inches of hunter orange on outer garments
- No fires allowed
- Violation of the rules may result in immediate forfeiture of your ALL SEASON PASS, any monies paid, and Club Membership.
Upon booking property, additional liability paperwork will need signed before entry to the property will be granted.
This property has not been hunted for several years. There is some elevation change from a creek bottom up to the gas lines on the west side of the property. The mix of pines and transitions from pines to hardwoods makes an ideal hunting property with easier places to hunt and more difficult areas to access all on the same property.
-Fantastic deer and turkey hunting on the property
-Great trail cam pictures of deer on property
-Two long pipelines for easy staging/hunting of the deer and turkey
-Mix of hardwoods and pines
-Great road access with several places to put a camper
-Very remote tract for privacy
-1.50 hours from Nashville, TN
-2.25 hours from Memphis, TN
-3.00 hours from Birmingham, AL
-4.25 hours from Louisville, KY
-5.00 hours from St. Louis, MO
If you would like to inspect the property, just click on the orange button to the left that says “Request to View Property”. We will email you a parking pass and directions once we receive your information. If this is not the type of property you are looking for, we are always growing our inventory so please keep an eye on our website for new listings.
Wing and Buck Hunt Club works like a hunting lease you don’t need to work for.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Reserving a Club Property – You must REGISTER as a Club Member or be a current Club Member, who has agreed to Club Bylaws, to license this property. By making the initial payment, you are reserving the property for your recreational hunting use and agree that this payment and all future payments are non-refundable. You further agree that the property has been made available for you to inspect and you take it “as is” with no expressed or implied warranty that would in any way render the property misrepresented by Wing and Buck Hunt Club now or at any time in the future, including the time frame you have agreed to license. You will receive our Hunting License Agreement that must be signed and returned before access to the property will be granted. The Hunting License Agreement is a standard agreement that includes a Release and Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless with Indemnification, and it also incorporates in the Club Bylaws and Property Listing as published on the website.
Payments – All payments are non-refundable. Unless noted differently, half down to reserve the property through the website and the balance will be invoiced and due approximately 30 days thereafter or the start date of your license, whichever is first. The final installment is billed directly from the Club to your email. By reserving this property, you agree to make the final installment as billed or forfeit your initial payment. Again, due to the unique nature of reserving property for future recreational hunting use, you agree that all payments made to the Club are non-refundable. Pricing is subject to availability.
Group contact – Be advised that whoever makes the initial payment and reserves this property is by default the Group Contact. The Group Contact is the only person who is granted the following duties/obligations by the Club:
- Adding hunters to your group – Group Contact is responsible to request to add additional hunters and to ensure each hunter in his group is a Club Member prior to accessing the property on or after the start date. Failure to do so is addressed in the Hunting License Agreement.
- Parking Passes/ID cards – The Group Contact receives all Parking Passes/ID cards via email for registered hunters in his group to be distributed once final payment is made and all required paperwork has been received.
- Offer to renew – The Club generally offers the Group Contact the option to renew the license on a property, if available, as long as the group remains in good-standing with the Club. This offer is not made to anyone else in the group except the Group Contact.